Live2DViewerEX is an application by Pavo Studio. Live2DViewerEX was first published on . It is available on the following platforms: Steam.About This Software Please note before you buy The software is still under development and features need to be improved Usage issues: Manual: http://live2d.pavostudio.com/doc/en-us/ Post a thread or send...
Live2DViewerEX is an application developed by Pavo Studio. Live2DViewerEX was first published on . Live2DViewerEX is accessible on Steam.
About This Software
Please note before you buy
- The software is still under development and features need to be improved
- Usage issues:
About Live2DViewerEXLive2DViewerEX is an unofficial cross-platform Live2D viewer, it supports Windows, MacOS and Android.
- Cross-platform (Windows, MacOS, Android)
- Three display modes: wallpaper mode, desktop mode and desktop window mode
- Face Tracking: Comes with high-precision face capture application (Windows / MacOS / Android / iOS)
- Live2D Model: Display, communication, edit and import (Workshop, LPK, Json file)
- Background：Image, Video, Web, 360 Image, 360 Video
- Effect: Rain & Snow, Visualizator, Floating Particles
- Filter: 48 configurable screen filters
- Widget: Digital Clock, Analog Clock, Calander, Reminder, Music Player, Resource Monitor, Desktop Icon...
- Scene: Save & load scene
- ExAPI: write software yourself and interact with Live2DViewerEX
- Support for Cubism SDK 4
- About the price
Depending on exchange rate, development and maintenance costs and Live2D SDK license fee, the price may be adjusted at any time without notice
- About discount
There are no discount plans at the moment
- About software use
Please refer to the user manual: http://live2d.pavostudio.com/doc/en-us/
- About performance and resource usage
Application have been optimized for performance and resource usage, but the amount of resources used varies with the content being loaded. In general, Desktop Mode takes up less resources than Wallpaper Mode, please select the appropriate launch mode as needed